Issue of Scrolling page

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
perldev
Mega User
Mega User

Issue of Scrolling page

Post by perldev »

When viewing our site in FF 1.0.7, and scroll down, I can see a square covering the page and it makes the page deformed.

But I checked miloinc.com with the same browser, the page looks fine when scrolling.

Is there any thing I set wrong in the menu_xx.js or the html code itself is not good?
perldev
Mega User
Mega User

Post by perldev »

Tested our site with IE and Opera, it looks fine. Only FF (either on window or on linux) has such an issue.
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Hey PD -

Wow. Crazy. It took a while for me to see the effect, but I really don't think it has anything to do with the menu.

What I'm seeing is a rectangle about 1/3 the width of the top image, located roughly in the center and extending down through the first two paragraphs. As I scroll the page this area lags slightly behind the rest of the page, but quickly catches up. I do not see an area 'out of place' that is covering anything up. This is with FF1.0.7, which seems to be causing quite a few other problems as well.
John
perldev
Mega User
Mega User

Post by perldev »

Hi John,

Thanks for you reply. But after I remove the top navigation (between <td class="navbar"> and </td>), try again, I can't see the "effect".

-PerlDev.