To Andy

A forum for, well, anything really.
Gripes, moans, ideas or just general chit chat. EXCEPT SPAM!!! - Don't just register to post here - IT WILL GET DELETED!!!
Bobby
Beginner
Beginner

To Andy

Post by Bobby »

Hey Andy,

Long time no see. This is Bobby, or Mr. Bob. Remember working with me on the ASP Login script?

Heh, it has been awhile. Your Menu gets getting better and better, great job, keep up the great work.

Anyways, what happened to DatabaseWatch.com?
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

databasewatch.com. . . Flippin heck (as they say up North, here in England)

That goes back a while. That particular domain name didn't belong to me, the owner decided to take it back and ultimately expire it, oh well never mind.

It's now up for registration again but I really can't be bothered with it anymore.

Anyhow, welcome to Milonic. We've been busy, as you can see. lot's more to do and many more projects to build.

BTW - I remember something about an ASP login thing a while ago, what was the outcome in the end? Did we sort it?

Cheers
Andy
Bobby
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Bobby »

Heh, I was never able to figure it out. I think it was just a simple problem though. It was the login from Simdell... Ring any bells? Anyways, how have you been?

I kind of miss the Whois Domain lookup and the web server probe. I dunno if you reember this, but back when dbwatch was online, and had the server probe, remember how you had to enter the Http:// in the text box for it to work? I stumbled upon that and you fixed it after i told you about it?

I think it's been at least a year or two since we last spoke...
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

Bobby,

Fear not, the Server probe and whois lookup will be back in the new site to be released within the next week or so.

BTW - I vaguely remember you :oops: I get around 100 personal requests daily now so trying to remember all of them is kinda difficult. At the moment I have trouble remembering what I did 30 seconds ago :D

Cheers
Andy