SCOMBO - is the codebase offered? Where?

A forum for topics relating to the Milonic Solutions Website, Milonic products, polls and anything else relating to Milonic.
stein
Advanced
Advanced

SCOMBO - is the codebase offered? Where?

Post by stein »

Is this still in progress? I read a post where Andy referred to it as being a solution for someone but I don't understand how to get the scombo code from the scombo example page.

the example of scombo is great. would like to use it.
'Montani Semper Liberii'
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

I believe this has been pushed back a bit (but not shut down). Andy was spending all his time working on getting the release version of the menu out. Right now he's up to his eyeballs in projects, this one included.

Patience - it will come.

Meanwhile, look out for some really nifty goodies on the menu perhaps within the next week.
John
Summy
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Summy »

Stein, is this what you are referring to?

http://www.reacthosting.com/

Top right of the page there is a domain drop down list, andy and co helped me out with the coding of that a while back :]
pmpjr
Beginner
Beginner

SCombo Request

Post by pmpjr »

The SCombo menu seems to be working on the Milonic page. If we could just get the js files bundled together, I think I could really adapt my needs from that example. Any chance? :)
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

This is neither a finished nor a supported product at this time. However, an inspection of the source for the page you mentioned will give you the info you need to get the files.

You're on your own until Andy gets back to it and posts some instructions.
John
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

There is a download at http://milonic.com/scombo/scombo.zip

Can't really support this product yet but it is quite stable and is being used elsewhere.

Cheers
Andy