Question on using images

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
abbylou007
Beginner
Beginner

Question on using images

Post by abbylou007 »

Hi there.

I'm new to a lot of this; I have a school project due soon and my professor actually couldn't figure this one out--suggested I try my luck with the forum (before it's due on Saturday).

Anyway, I followed the steps to using a Milonic drop down menu in my website, and I have images instead of text. I followed those instructions as well.

The problem is: whenever my page loads, all the images are small red x's--but then when I hover my mouse over them, they pop up and can be seen and the menus work great, etc. But each time I go to the page, refresh it...the images don't load. Until I move the mouse over them.

Anyone have any idea what this is...and more importantly, how I might fix it. I would be very VERY grateful!

Thanks
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

We really need to see the page to figure out what's going on. It sounds like a load problem.

Ruth
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

One thing you can try is the menu preloading image module. It is the first on this page.

http://milonic.com/menumodules.php

But, if there is something mis-coded in your data file, this module will not help and that is why we need to see the page, so we can see all the data and see if an error has been made.

Ruth